Mom and I went on a lot of walks too - spring was just beginning in MN so we got to experience it all again!!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
My First Airplane Trip
It was actually May 17th: My dad was heading to Ethiopia for work, so my mom and I decided to take a trip to MN to visit Grandma Susan and Grandpa Randy. For just being 3 months, by mom and dad said it was a pretty big deal to be going on an airplane already. I had a great time looking at all the different people on the plane. Then, when we got to Grandma and Grandpa's we sure had a great time - so many rooms to explore! Here I am playing with Grandpa on the floor - he went out and got me this fun activity mat.
Grandma is so great about playing different games with me. She even had puppets that we played with and of course we sang lots of songs!

Mom and I went on a lot of walks too - spring was just beginning in MN so we got to experience it all again!!
Mom and I went on a lot of walks too - spring was just beginning in MN so we got to experience it all again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment