Snow! What a grand idea and so fun to play in...I especially like to be pulled around on the sled. The faster the better and the louder I giggle and squeal!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
snow, Snow, SNOW!
Now, where are those snowpants mom? - the white stuff is coming down out of the sky and I'd like to get out there and play! Okay, so I'm maybe not looking for my outdoor gear yet, but I do love to look in the closets, try out opening and closing the doors and throw out the mittens, scarves, etc from the basket when we're getting ready!
Is this how the scarf goes on?


Snow! What a grand idea and so fun to play in...I especially like to be pulled around on the sled. The faster the better and the louder I giggle and squeal!


mmmmm....my first taste of snow! I kind of like the cold to soothe my gums where those teeth are coming in.
Snow! What a grand idea and so fun to play in...I especially like to be pulled around on the sled. The faster the better and the louder I giggle and squeal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment